- RSS Channel Showcase 9887028
- RSS Channel Showcase 2693370
- RSS Channel Showcase 2465667
- RSS Channel Showcase 3897139
Articles on this Page
- 07/30/14--12:43: _'Sh-t Happens,' Whi...
- 08/15/14--09:22: _Robert Pattinson re...
- 08/15/14--09:23: _Robert Pattinson sa...
- 08/27/14--10:56: _Kristen Stewart lea...
- 08/28/14--18:21: _According to Kriste...
- 09/09/14--16:36: _Casting: Gallner, B...
- 10/01/14--06:52: _Twilight Saga To Re...
- 10/02/14--09:38: _Twilight' to be rev...
- 02/19/15--15:12: _Kellan Lutz joins '...
- 03/04/15--18:14: _Kristen Stewart rev...
- 02/19/15--08:57: _Kristen Stewart Is ...
- 02/20/15--16:19: _What Kristen Stewar...
- 03/09/15--23:52: _a Twilighta sequel ...
- 05/03/15--23:37: _10 Star Wars Refere...
- 07/14/15--06:08: _Kristen Stewart: Tw...
- 07/19/15--12:13: _The problem with tr...
- 08/20/15--09:17: _Kristen Stewart, Ta...
- 09/08/15--05:31: _Rob won't see KStew?
- 09/14/15--12:03: _The Twilight Saga: ...
- 09/18/15--18:37: _We Need To Talk Abo...
- 08/15/14--09:22: Robert Pattinson reveals Twilight's Edward Cullen was 'the...
- 09/09/14--16:36: Casting: Gallner, Brooks, Cox, Malek, Davalos
- 10/01/14--06:52: Twilight Saga To Return With Online Short Films
- 10/02/14--09:38: Twilight' to be revived in Facebook short films - Twilight' to be...
- 02/19/15--15:12: Kellan Lutz joins 'Extraction' cast
- 02/19/15--08:57: Kristen Stewart Is Really 'F**king Proud' Of 'Twilight'
- 02/20/15--16:19: What Kristen Stewart Actually Thinks Of Twilight
- 03/09/15--23:52: a Twilighta sequel pits vampire against vampire
- 05/03/15--23:37: 10 Star Wars References in Your Favorite Movies and TV Shows
- 07/14/15--06:08: Kristen Stewart: Twilight made me feel 'feral'
- 08/20/15--09:17: Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner reunite at 'American Ultra' premiere
- 09/08/15--05:31: Rob won't see KStew?
- 09/14/15--12:03: The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2
- 09/18/15--18:37: We Need To Talk About That Major 'Twilight: Breaking Dawn' Plot Hole
US actress Kristen Stewart and British actor Robert Pattinson pose prior the premier of 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2' film premier in Berlin on November 16, 2012.
Brit actor found playing the same role for five years to be a challenge because it was hard to make it 'not boring' Robert Pattinson says the role of Edward Cullen in The Twilight Saga movies has been "the hardest part" he's played.
Kristen Stewart, right, and Robert Pattinson are shown in a scene from 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1.' Robert Pattinson says the role of Edward Cullen in the 'Twilight' movies has been "the hardest part" he's played.
Real-life Breaking Bad: The incredible story of how a 'cool cat' science professor 'led a double-life as a gun-toting, Harley-riding, biker gang meth dealer called Skinz' But Kristen Stewart has left that image far behind her as she posed for a cover shoot for the French edition of Vanity Fair in a series of outfits that emphasised both her elegant ... (more)
Kristen Stewart is featured on the cover of Vanity Fair France's September 2014 issue , and inside, she gets more candid than ever.
The Finest Hours Kyle Gallner and Holliday Grainger have joined the cast of Craig Gillespie's true-disaster feature "The Finest Hours" for Disney Pictures. The story chronicles the massive rescue mission that's launched when two oil tankers collided off the coast of Cape Cod in 1952.
The fifth and final installment of the hit vampire franchise, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2, was released two years ago, but bosses at the Lionsgate studio have decided to resurrect the story online, according to The New York Times. Film executives have teamed up with bosses at Facebook to finance five mini-movies titled The Storytellers - New Creative Voices of The Twilight Saga, which will be based on the franchise's characters.
'Twilight' to be revived in Facebook short films "Twilight" will be raised from the dead for a series of short films on Facebook. Check out this story on detroitnews.com: http://detne.ws/1vAEL86 Judith Shekoni, Tracey Heggins, Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Christian Camargo, Peter Facinelli and Casey LaBow in 2012's 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2.' Two years after the last film of the popular movie franchise, Lionsgate announced late Tuesday that Stephenie Meyer's world of vampires and werewolves will be revived for a short film competition.
Still of Kristen Stewart and Kellan Lutz in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 According to Deadline Hollywood , "The Twilight Saga" star Kellan Lutz has joined the cast of "Extraction," which started filming in Mobile on Fat Tuesday. Lutz, who played Edward Cullen's brother Emmett in "Twilight" and has also starred in films including "The Legend of Hercules" and "The Expendables 3" will play the son of Bruce Willis' former CIA operative character in "Extraction."
'I'm not afraid to get hurt': Kristen Stewart reveals what she finds attractive in a mate as she has yet to comment on friendship with Alicia Cargile And now the 24-year-old - who has linked to her assistant Alicia Cargile this year - is revealing what she finds attractive in a partner. 'It's not hard for me to figure out who I like or who my friends are,' she revealed in an interview with CR Fashion Book .
"The Twilight Saga" might not have the best critical reputation, but that doesn't mean Kristen Stewart thinks it was a failure in any way. "I mean, it was a long process, so it's hard to generalize about it as a whole," Stewart told Patti Smith about working on "Twilight" for an Interview magazine piece.
Though the overall critical response to The Twilight Saga was fairly negative, there is no denying that it was a serious box office hit. The five vampire romance fantasy films grossed over $3.3 billion worldwide, breaking box office records left and right with each new release and the two leading actors Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart became celebrity superstars.
Emmett Cullen faces Bella Swan in a scene from 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2.' Emmett Cullen faces Bella Swan in a scene from 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2.' Since every mother and daughter who wore fangs on Halloween night already has read all the Stephenie Meyer vampire novels, I'm not going to worry about spoilers in this summary of the last movie in the film series. After all, Twi-hards will be the ones lining up at the box office to see "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2." Dear Reader, This content is only available to subscribers of the Rocky Mount Telegram print or electronic edition.
It's been almost 40 years since the first Star Wars movie hit screens, and since then the phenomenon has gotten bigger and bigger, reaching galaxies far, far away. The force is strong with this one and it's only going to get stronger when Star Wars: The Force Awakens premieres on December 18, a decade after the last one was released.
Kristen Stewart has hinted her post-Twilight fame wasn't easy for her to deal with until she decided to say "f*** it all." The 25-year-old actress shot to fame playing Bella Swan, alongside Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner, in the big-screen adaptations of Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga novels until the final instalment, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2, was released in 2012.
Lady filmmakers, here's your source material: Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson in "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2." As she announced the Twilight Storytellers contest, Kristen Stewart, who played Bella Swan in the blockbuster vampire movies series, declared that "now is the time for female filmmakers to take a stand and tell their stories." The contest - sponsored by Lionsgate, Women in Film, Volvo and crowd sourcing platform Tongal - was created to help women break into the frat house of film.
The 25-year-old actress and 23-year-old actor walked the red carpet together at The Theatre at the Ace Hotel. Stewart and Lautner co-starred as Bella Swan and Jacob Black, respectively, in the Twilight series of films.
Cast members Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart pose for pictures before the German premiere of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 in Berlin, November 16, 2012. REUTERS/Thomas Peter - RTR3AI1Q Fans looking for a "Twilight" reunion between exes Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson didn't get the chance to see it at the Venice Film Festival.
It's hard to believe that "Twilight" is turning 10 and to celebrate fans are getting even more from Bella and Edward! Little, Brown Books has announced that Stephenie Meyer's best-selling novel will get a special tenth anniversary edition with exclusive bonus content. "It's amazing to me that ten years have passed since 'Twilight' was first published," the author said in a statement.
It's been almost three years since " The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 " came out, but something major just dawned on us. And since some things are forever, this apple's still ripe for the plucking.